2020 Liberty Learnership Programme
About the Liberty Learnership Programme
Liberty Life has an unemployment learnership, it is a 12-month work integrated programme funded by INSETA in partnership with Liberty.
To be considered you need to meet the following requirements:
- Must be South African Citizen
- Must have a Matric Certificate – with Maths and English
- Must be between the ages of 18 – 35
- Must not be involved in any other studies from 01 January 2020 to 31 December 2020.
- Must never have been employed on a fill-time or part time basis.
- Cannot be committed to another learnership at time of application or have participated in a Learnership in the past 12 months.
To apply please email the following document to email@example.com with the subject line indicating your qualification preference ( subject to meeting criteria for the chosen qualification )
- Certificate in long term Insurence
- Certificate in Contact Centre Operation
- Certificate in Long Term Assessment
- Certificate in Wealth Management
How to Apply
See more details below.
To apply send your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Matric certificate
- Copy of South African ID
- Application Letter and Comprehensive CV
45 positions are Available in Gauteng And 5 positions are available in KZN For Wealth Management
Please indicate on subject line of your application if you are applying For Gauteng Or KZN
CV and Application Letter