PEPcell Store In Gauteng Is Hiring
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
To promote sales, reduce losses, manage stock, manage people and control expenses in order to meet business targets.
• Increase sales
• Stock loss
• Drive a low-cost business according to company standards
• Ensure administrative duties within the store are in accordance with company standards
• Management of team
• Grade 12
• Business-related tertiary qualification would be an advantage
• Computer Literate
• Strong Leadership abilities – giving recognition and support, giving direction and guidance, communicating and interacting, service orientation
• Management abilities – Planning, Organising and Control; Problem solving, Decision making & Analysing
CLOSING DATE: Monday, 02 December 2019
If you are interested and meet the minimum requirements, please submit your CV ( Should you be a PEP employee , please submit an internal application as well.)
Please use Eloff & Bree as your reference.
If you do not hear from us within 4 weeks of the closing date of this position, please regard your application as being unsuccessful.
Pep strives for equal opportunity in terms of employment equity guidelines.